When people say that Peace “feels like home”, we think that’s the ultimate compliment.
You’re not just a student at WPU – you’re an important contributor to the conversation occuring on our campus every day. Living on campus allows you to play an active role at Peace and to feel a greater sense of belonging. That’s why we think it’s so important for you to spend your first two years on campus!
Simply put, being a resident student enhances your entire college experience. You’ll make memories and friendships that will last a lifetime!
WPU students have the unique advantage of having downtown Raleigh as their backyard
WPU requires all first-year, sophomore, and junior students to live on campus or university-affiliated housing. On-campus parking is available to all WPU students with a parking permit.
Living on campus puts you in close proximity to your classes, school activities and social life. WPU’s residence program is designed to make your stay comfortable, productive and happy.
- Residence HallsWe have six residential halls on campus and university-affiliated apartments off campus that offer accommodations ranging from traditional rooms to four-person suites and apartments. Every residence hall features ample common space, comfortable amenities, built-in technology and even no-cost laundry.
- Proximity to Everything
- 24/7 Campus SecurityResidential hall entrances are locked 24-hours a day. Public Safety Officers and residence hall staff work together to help secure buildings, enforce rules and promote general safety. Campus Public Safety also patrols the campus 24 hours a day and provides walking escorts after dark.
“I love living on campus. There’s always something to do, and with downtown Raleigh just steps away, you’ll never get bored.”
Anna Grace Wyneken ’19
Food & Dining
The recently-renovated Belk Dining Hall is where it all happens.
- Belk Dining HallOur main dining hall on campus, Belk, features:
- Comfortable seating and a private event room
- Food Stations, including a salad bar and made-to-order wrap/sandwich station and ice cream machines
- Daily Entrees and Grill Items
Have dietary restrictions? Our chef is accessible and always happy to help meet your needs.
All students are eligible; there are several options to meet your needs.
- Peace PerkPeace Perk, on the first floor of Finch Library, is a full-service coffee and espresso bar that features Starbucks Coffee, pre-made sandwiches, salads, snacks, pastries and desserts.